There are many opportunities for our parents to get involved at St. Joseph Catholic School.
- School Supplies- Preparing school supply packets for all students. Delivery is around Mid-July
- Red River Revel- Support the School and sell Pizzalettas at the Red River Revel! The Revel is the first week in October
- Library- Our librarian Mrs.Peggy can always use help shelving books or volunteering for the Fall or Spring Book Fairs.
- Pancakes with Santa- This annual fundraiser for Catholic Charities is open to all school and church families. Cooks, servers, setup and cleanup help are always welcomed!
- Field Trips/Activities- We depend on volunteer drivers to help get our students to any offsite activities during the school day. Contact your homeroom teacher or Room Mom for more information and a schedule of trips.
- Science/Social Studies Fair- Judges, set up and take down are the largest parts of these events, and volunteers make the process smoother and more streamlined
- Teacher Appreciation Week- This week is for the teachers! It couldn’t happen without support from our parents with cooking, baking, serving or simply watching classrooms while the teacher gets a break.
Contact the office at 318-865-3585 to find out more information about volunteering at St. Joseph Catholic School. Thanks for your support!